SPECIAL ZOOM MEETING NOTICE
Effective April, 21, 2021
MSSC members will be automatically on the invite list each month.
For Non Members:
You must request to attend the MSSC zoom meeting every month.
you will need to send Rudy Lopez an email. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, the General Meetings at our normal PCC meeting location have been cancelled. BUT! There will be an internet meeting via ZOOM. Our President, George Rossman is offering a MSSC meeting via ZOOM as follows: He uses Caltech’s ZOOM license which allows meetings to last as long as the need [Caltech has given him permission to do this]. To sign up for the meeting see instructions in the current month’s bulletin.
Guests are welcome to MSSC meetings which are held the second Friday of each month, except January, February and August, at:
- Pasadena City College, (see maps below)
Building E, Lecture Hall (room 220)
1570 E. Colorado Boulevard
- Meetings start at 7:30 p.m.
- The January meeting (a regular meeting) is our annual banquet where new officers are installed and we have a special speaker.
- The February meeting is delayed one week to the third Friday to avoid conflicting with the Tucson Show.
- The August meeting is replaced with a picnic and silent auction at a place and time to be announced.
Maps and Directions
If you drive from
- Los Angeles. downtown: 20 minutes
- Santa Monica: 1 hour or less
- Orange County: 1 hour or less
- Santa Barbara: 1.5 hours
- San Diego: 2.5 hours
- Las Vegas: 4 hours
PCC northeast corner
Directions to the Lecture Hall, room 220
From the corner of Colorado Blvd. and Bonnie Avenue (the northeast corner of the PCC campus), go south on Bonnie Avenue about 100 yards and turn right into campus at the driveway with information booth and shuttle stop. Immediately turn right (north) into the parking lot and park. From the shuttle stop, follow the walkway to the west past the large Shatford Library building to E-building. Enter E-building from the south door, go up one-half flight of stairs and to the end of the hallway to room 220.
Handicapped access is via the ramp between the library and E-building. From this basement entrance, take the elevator to the second floor.